Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Sunny Summer!

aiyo yo! the sun was scorching hot this morning! and genius me wore black ><" HOT!!!

yesterday was the 1st day of me Summer sem! but guess what? it RAINED in the morning! the temptation to stay in bed! and the JAM! ARGH!

what's worse?? i reach college only to find out that my class was in the AFTERNOON!!! oh the STUPIDITY!!!

things didnt work out on my 1st day la.. one of our best and fun lecture was sent to another faculty... and of all the faculties.. the BUSINESS one! ish! makes the whole fact change from blue to PURPLE!!! ARGH!

then my scholarship's half hanging now!!! it'll seriously take a miracle to get it extended cause SEGi bluff people!!! (dont come and talk to me about black and white la! your college already filled with average and poor students (academic wise)... now all you can do is make pathetic adverts to let ppl know about your college... all you care is about money... letting the public see and sense your presence.... what's the good of a big and beautiful building? the service? CRAP! talk about LONG TERM PUBLICITY! FAIL!!! if they had a lil wisdom still intact in their money-minded brain... they would have realised that they should TREASURE their scholars!!!) sigh... am i considering leaving the college? if they give me another semester of rubbish... and if my ADP no longer gives me the joy in carrying on... YES! i will consider!
p/s: DEAR THE MANAGEMENT OF SEGI SUBANG JAYA... IF YOU EVER COME ACROSS THIS BLOG, YES I AM TALKING ABOUT YOUR PATHETIC COLLEGE!

*phew* such HEAT!

admist all the nonsense, i was still happy cause i met my SWEETIES! we're all in good condition! so that's GOOD! :D
got my results... i IMPROVED! *wakakakaka* altho i aint happy with the Bs i got.. cause i think the lects... namely KEN and RAMU! for Anthro... none in the class got an A! and for Com... it's a disgrace! i think i'm gonna demand that i'm shown how i got my B!!
the good news: my A's! :D i believe they were all close calls... cause it's 89 and above for an A... and my accumulated marks gave me very slim chances of ever seeing that A... nevertheless, God was GoOoD! (btw, i did NOT see the B's coming cause both ARGH-I-FYING lecturers did NOT show us our accumulated marks!)

today's my day off! tried to get the PTPTN form... but my college ran out of them.. and we tried the banks.. but still tak dapat... so nvm la! shall apply for it the next sem!

now is BEDTIME! :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's that why you were ..... err...down???

i see... i see..... tahan lagi babe!

-dot- said...

yup! that's y... and some spiritual stuffs la =)

thanks!!! HUGS!