Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Aiyo...

hehehe! Guess what??? i failed my driving AGAIN!!! sighs... am i that terrible a driver?? well... according to the JPJ himself.. " I agree that you can drive well. But just not safe." So yep... that was the reason he used to fail me :'(

So.. what happened?? This time the pinch i felt was really bad...
I passed all the major obstacles... the junctions... lane changings... traffic lights (all oso rosak!! wakakaka!) then! the U turn and the final slope... and most of all, my engine didnt die!!! if u were i... u'd also think that "this time sure pass" rite???
But sadly... it didnt happen lo... after the slope, i had to drive back to the site lo.. so... normal la... had to change lanes, this time a bit the scary also.. the back car quite the near. (aiyo!! next time i shall wait till no cars only go la!!) but this wasnt my failing factor... Then... after gear 1 gear 2 la... then the engine quite loud d ma... so change to 3 lo... i stepped the clutch... then masuk gear la... But!!! that sound came... it's the sound when you masuk gear without stepping ur clutch properly. So i was like aiyah!!! (with all my might i stepped the clutch) then 2nd attempt to masuk gear 3! n the sound came again!!! wah sei!! so... i started to panic. Then i tot... better stop at the side. Being nervous, i forgot to signal!!! aih... and... a car was behind me when i made the "sudden" left turn. The JPJ say... u see! so DANGEROUS... I begged, he said no... i reasoned with him, he said no... so finally, i failed lo!!
... so bad till i cried.

... if only i stucked to gear 2 :S

0 comments: