Monday, December 04, 2006

i got TAGGED!!

Layer One: On the outside
Name: Dorothy Tan Eileen
Birth Date: 16.09.Every Year
(*now that u know... i'll be expecting a gift!! :P* )
Current Status: The hunt continues! :P
Eye colour: Brown
Hair colour: Brown
Righty or lefty: Bothy? hehehe... more to Righty tho :D


Layer Two: On the inside
Your Heritage: AH LIAN... NOT!! :P
Your Fears: Creepy Crawlie stuff...
Your Weaknesses: hehehe... *blushes*
Your Perfect Pizza: Italian pizza! It's called Pizza Uno now... yet to go try.. *hint* :P

Layer Three: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
Your Thoughts First Waking Up: "What day is today?"
Your Bedtime: Early in the morning
Your Most Missed Memory: Youth Camp 2005!

Layer Four: Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke: Coke
McDonald's or Burger King: McDs
Single or Group Dates: Hmm... 1st.. get some1 worth my time.. wakakaka!
Adidas or Nike: Adidas
Tea or Nestea: Tea
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate!!
Cappucinno or Coffee: Mocha?? hehehe


Layer Five: Do You...
Smoke: NEVER!!
Curse: Nope
Take a shower: yup.
Have a crush: *blushes* :p
Think you've been in love: Not sure
Go to school: Used to
Want to get married: I wanna be an independant woman!! But since i'll fail miserably.. i shall just stick to getting married! tee hee!
Believe in yourself: I believe in God.
Think you're a health freak: *drops head down in shame* :P

Layer Six: In the past month
Drank Alcohol: Yup! (chinese rice wine... n i sipped some dunno-wat-drink-is-that from my bro)
Gone to the Mall: Does Summit count? Aihz...
Been on Stage: Yup yup! and i enjoyed every single moment of it ;)
Eaten Sushi: yeah! I want more too! (darling let's go!! the 1 in Asia Cafe is not bad)
Dyed Your Hair: Eee... BU yao!

Layer Seven: Have You Ever...

Played A Stripping Game: NO!
Changed Who You Were To Fit In: I tried??

Layer Eight: Age You're Hoping
To Be Married: aiyo!! who made this tag thingy?? must be 1 that's desperate to get married... tsk tsk tsk :P

Layer Nine: In a Girl/Guy
Best Eye Colour: Hmm... Blue will be nice... but i'll have to go half way round the world to get him... i shall just stick to brown...
Best Hair Colour: Original
Short Hair or Long Hair: Short!

Layer Ten: What Were You Doing..
1 Minute Ago: Tagging
1 Hour Ago: Bathing
Hours Ago: Sleeping
Month Ago: How to remember?? :S
1 Year Ago: Crying and stressing over SPM!! so drama hoh?? :P

Layer Eleven: Finish The Sentence
I Love: myself
I Feel: Hungry!
I Hate: Hot weather
I Hide: and you seek!
I Miss: you you you you you!
I Need: to study!

Layer Twelve: Tag 5 People
Must i tag?? I tag all the ppl in my turtle dove list la.. so if u guys want to do this just go ahead k! *hugs*

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I WANT SUSHIIIIIIII