Wednesday, January 17, 2007

coooookie...

i had this craving for cookies from Famous Amos since 2 days ago i think... but it was not met la.. cuz expensive ma.. so i kinda forgot about it (seldom happens... usually when i crave... i MUST have :D)

But last nite... my once-in-a-blue-moon-nice brother brought back cookies... IMPORTED ones, sold in starbucks! (this 1 he bought la.. hehe.. no free..)

tada!!


Rm 10 something... altho it's looks as big as a bag of dog food... (my cam was super near it)

in this bag.... there were EIGHT pieces of cookies.. well.. u do the math la.. how much per cookie

THE COOKIE! it's around the size of chipsmore.. but not as round.. n those brown thingies.. are choc CHUNKS!!! *muahahahahahaha*

behold... moi... enjoying every bite of the cookie n posing... wakakkaka! look like angel or not?? :P :P

so yea.. my cravings were met after all! Jesus loves me :D

2 comments:

jo said...

oOOoOOooO.........COOKIE!!

gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme

*grin*

and stop posing with the cookie...
and give it to me!! cookie cookie...

(excuse me, must be my antibiotics....sigh...)

-dot- said...

*shakes head* * beyond cure d this 1...

AIHZ.... :P