Saturday, October 06, 2007

Paradise

Part #7: All About...

*teehee*
i wanted to get myself buried til my neck... but the sand was too fine... and the wind blew lots of it towards me.. i couldn't breathe... i ate some sand too! so this was the max :D

so much for getting a TAN! (teehee! my legs maybe fair.. but not THAT FAIR! it's actually my legs covered in sand la)if only i had a Baju Kebaya with me...


here fishy FISHY...



cousin was trying some sychronized swimming... FAIL! :P
i was at the 1.0M side for PICTURE purposes only k! :P

i tot this was PERFECT.... then i realised... where's the DOT?
PERFECT! :P


bully-dot-NOT! :P

Dot's MERMAID moment!

i miss HOME...
:P






check out the SEXAY legs!!! :P

hmm... HMM... *blushes*


nite view of More More Tea Inn

I'll Be BACK! =)

0 comments: