Thursday, December 25, 2008

Taggy Waggy

For the first time, i'm tagged by this sweet friend of mine.
And I tag
-YOU!

1. What is your name?
Dorothy

2. How old are you?
20 (sobs)

3. What are the 3 electronics you can't live without?
My handphone, computer and camera!

4. Are you amazing?
nope, i'm HOT! *wakakakaka* :P

5. What is the brand of the phone you are using?
Nokia

6. What color is your phone?
Black

7. Have you slept in school before?
uh huh (shy)

8. How long are you online in a day?
ooh... 5 hours if i have no where to go? doing things like THIS!

9. How would you describe yourself?
WHACKY! or should i say DOTty? (check dictionary for meaning :P) but actually ar... i'm shy in front of ppl that i dont know.. YUE can testify to that... i was QUIET the 1st few times we met... after that... *lalala* :P

10. What's your favourite topic to talk about?
How bad SEGi's management is! oOH! i can go ON AND ON about it! :P

11. Which teacher do you like?
Mr Zainal! my prefect teacher and my mangkuk! hehe! (good thing he doesnt read my blog :P)

12. Who do you think is the most handsomest in your class?
err... ERR!!! lets just say beauty/hansomnity lies in the eyes of the beholder la.. and i aint beholding anybody in my class! (smart answer eh? muahahahaha!

13. Who are you currently aiming on?
fuiyo! i've got my target LOCKED on Lee Hom babeH! :P

14. Do you know a lot of your siblings' secret?
he hardly has any secrets la.. cause the moment he tells me something... i tell the whole world! :P
eh.. i'm not so bad la.. i only do so cause i know he will do so eventually :D

15. How do you rate your siblings?
VANITY = 10/10

16. Are your siblings gorgeous?
*cough* see answer for question 12 :P

17. Do you judge people?
i'm sorry, but i'm human too! :(

18. Do you run?
RUN?! wat's that? can EAT 1 ar?
well.. the last time i ran... it was cause a cockroach was in the same toilet as me... trust me.. it (the roach) didnt have a good end!

19. Are you lazy to tag people?
actually yes.. cause names dont cross my mind that easily at 2.43AM! :P

20. Who was the last person you spoke on the phone?
unfortunately, my brother :P

21. What is 2 + 2?
i see things as they are.. call me naive call me simple... well.. i just dont like to overthink and dwell on issues.
my answer is FIVE! ha! NOT!
4.

22. Who is your idol?
commandment #1 thou shall not have other gods before Me... if u take 'idol' for its true meaning la.. something u worship...
but i admire anybody that has a good voice that can melt me heart! *blushes* :P

23. Are you a monster?
ROAR! who calls him/herself a monster?
anybody care to answer this for me? (note: if u plan to do so... you BETTER say something NICE, or else!) :P

24. Do you play with Barbie dolls?
yup! but mom gave them away.. and i preferred those that are bigger... cause u know.. kids like to play moms...

25. What was the last movie you watched?
Hairspray! LOVE IT! =)
oh actually.. i just watched the ending of The Phantom of the Opera... scary la.. they kept singing :S at very high pitches :S :S

26. What do you think of your English?
ooh! will blog bout it when i get my MUET results :D

27. What do you think about your Bahasa Malaysia?
WAHAHAHAHA!
rate this: (when doin telemarketing for SEGi... "hello, u nak course apa?") *lalalala*

28. Who do you hate?
promise breakers

29. Do you love yourself?
*looks in the mirror and kisses reflection* NOT! heh! the mirror so dirty!
but of course i love myself!
if Jesus can love me so much to die for me... i'm sure i can love myself toO! ;)

30. Blurt out 5 random words.
I... NEED... TO... SLEEP... NOW!!!

0 comments: