Thursday, June 11, 2009

Tears in Heaven part I

WARNING! this is an emo post... as mentioned in the title... so navigate away if u dont want what u are about to read to gloom-ee-fy ur day.

sorry i couldnt put all of these in 1 post, cause majority of the pics are in my cousin's cam and i'm stealing time from my internship-log-writing to update my blog before this becomes UBER stale news... for those of you that dont know yet or read this before i've completed part 1... my maternal grandfather passed away last Tues morning due to kidney failure and whatever problems that followed the kidney failure la :P



just playing around with the angles :P


the cemetery where the remains of my kong kong now lie...

moving the casket

lowering the casket

the onlooking family

still lowering the casket.. heh!
yea.. i know there's no need to put so many pics of this.. but ar.. this is the FIRST burial that i can blog about! so i must document it lo :D

the farewell rose
the farewell rose with the casket in the background :D (sorry.. no time to combine pics.. :P)

throwing in their farewell roses...
nobody caught a pic of me doin this :(

maybe they should have got us to remove the paper wrapping the flowers... cause now it just looks like some nut littered in my kong kong's grave! heh!

the family he left behind

closing the grave


Rest In Peace dear Kong Kong =)

Beyond the door,
There's peace I'm sure,
And I know there'll be no more
Tears in heaven.

~Eric Clapton and Will Jennings~

0 comments: