Monday, July 17, 2006

Bitter and Sweet

Let's start with the Bitter... how many of u like peaches?? I thought i did... liked their scent. Went to carrefour ytd... they sold peaches... so bought a box la... Contrary to it's sweet scent... it's BITTER!!! Not sweet at all. :( i got cheated... sighs...

aihz... nvm la... i still have a sweet part :D i finally got my very own.... brand new pillow!! (not that i'm ill treated by my parents... they love me ;) it's just that... when i was younger, i liked my moms pillow. It's like softer... (dunno why la :S) but then hoh... i realised... that pillow has been around for quite some time... ( i won't go into details la... use ur imaginations k! :P) so... i bugged my mom to get me a new 1 :D Now i can sleep soundly on my NEW pillow!! (as u can c... i'm quite easily pleased :D most of the time la :P)

so yea... that's about it. gotta ZZZ or i'll be zombified. aiyo!! it's been a week since the football craze ended. so much has happened. But no matter what, life goes on!! ;)
take care peeps! God bless and hugs!!

0 comments: