Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Naughty (It was the Joke of the Century) or Nice (Thanks SEGi)?

Decisions Decisions Decisions!! hehe... Since i'm in a good mood, i shall be NICE :P

Today in college, had a scholarship presentation. Yesterday, i was like planning on how should i approach my principal and tell him how i feel (oops! no... not that i have sparks for him... PLEASE LA!!!) about me having to work for TEN hours a WEEK...

Back to today. The event was supposed to start at 11am, but as you know... MALAYSIAN timing... sighz... so i told my dad 11.30 la :D while waiting for it to start, the photographer took some pics of us... la di la da... then my dad came... la di la da... FINALLY! The event began!

The emcee was... (Sab told me to give ppl chance... so like i've said, i'll be nice)... Nervous (that's a good word) Altho i know she mite not be reading this (i dont even know her name :S my bad) it's ok, you'll get the hang of it in no time ;)

Then as usual... sure got speech 1 lo... by principal. P/S yue: This was where the sarcastic laughs started. (To me.. being nice includes being honest :P) The speech was obviuosly to congratulate us scholars and telling the audience what JOY it is to have such (i forgot the word he used... brilliant?? anyway... it's a compliment la :P) students. Then y the sarcastic laughs?? Well... altho it's a happy thing.. think about it, i dont have to pay a cent for my 1st year (the years to come dunno la... God'll provide ;) ) BUT there's a catch to it (in BM... ada udang di sebalik batu. Dont mess k, my BM A1 le :P) like i've mention for i-cant-remember-how-many times that i have to WORK for my college for 10 hrs a week...
TO THOSE OF YOU (MOSTLY ADULTS) THAT THINK THAT WE STUDENTS/TEENS DONT HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO THAN TO WASTE TIME... OPEN UR EYES AND READ!!!
A MONDAY OF A TEEN
8 hrs of sleep
1 1/2 hrs of bathing (inclusive of changing la)
1 hr traffic jam (travelling to n fro college)
3 hrs classes
3 hrs 3 meals (wait for food and wash dishes)
2 hrs meetings for assignments (i hate lame project displays. My group n i did a fashion show for our dress code project. Bear in mind that was only for LAN. We were in STAR *if u missed it n are interested in seeing it, let me noe. i kept the paper :P* eh... how many of you got a chance to be on the papers?? :P)
2 hrs of meeting for LEO or CF
1 hr for hse chores
2 1/2 hrs for assignments
2 1/2 hrs for revision (to increase depending on exam date)
YOU DO THE MATHS (FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT CANT COUNT, MOSTLY THE SAME PEOPLE I MENTIONED AS THE ABOVE) I'LL TELL YOU. THE TOTAL OF HOURS USED IN A TEEN'S DAY IS.... 25 HOURS AND 30 MINUTES!!! (excluding devotional time which is the most essential but i dont wanna confuse U PEOPLE, hence i did not add that in) HOW MANY HOURS IN A DAY DO WE HAVE??? NEED I TELL YOU THIS AS WELL?? BUT JUST IN CASE (FOR... AH! BY NOW U SHOULD KNOW THAT I'M TALKING BOUT U) WE ONLY HAVE 24 HOURS IN A DAY!!!

So... WHERE GOT TIME TO WORK???!!!
tO all my faothful readers, DO YOU FEEL MY RAGE??? (told ya being nice means being honest. I'm DEAD HONEST) so... What happened to the JOY??? YOU tell me.
oh boy! i started writing this on the 2nd... but didnt have time to finish it... and now after the rage and all... i kinda lost track of what i wanted to say! (i prefer being spontaneous :P)

*keep on swimming, keep on swimming*

Oh ya!! i was blogging bout my scholarship presentation ceremony... ah... so after the speech and the sarcastic laughs... They gave out the scrolls lo... what else rite?? When the pricipal gave me the scroll... he was like "congratulations" being as nice as i am... of course i said "Thanks" la...

Then!! They made us say an OATH!!! Now how LAME is that??? sigh... I cant rememeber the oath word for word... but it was something about being a role model (checked! i was in the papers, remember?? :P), being active in college activities (checked! i'm the secretary for my Leo club & VP for my CF. Not to boast... but since they wanted us to be active rite...) There's more to it... but the 2 that i can remember also so lame d... imagine those that i cant remember!

And it ENDED! Yipee!! Photoshoot session...

...THE TALK (with my principal)
My dad was standing next to him and they were talking. So... i SEIZED the opportunity! I got my bag and walked towards them. Stood by them for awhile... comtemplating if i should speak up... then... CANNOT TAHAN D! it's NOW or NEVER! so i "told" my dad... "pa... dont u wanna tell him how UPSET you are with the fact that i haev to work for the college for 10 hrs in a week??" And that got the ball rolling!! wakakaka!! So i said what i had to say, told him bout the projects i did and the activities i'm involved in, told him bout Yue... and he was like "i completely undertand and i will bring this matter up in our next meeting (oh well... he had to say something... my dad was just beside me! :P) *let's hope he's a man of his word la... or else... the DOT is capable of more destruction... wahahahahahahaha!!! *blushes*

So... if... the principal reduces the working hours to 5 hrs a week or better if ZERO then will i publicly thank SEGi in my blog

then MAKAN!! Finally... something to be happy about. We had shepard's pie! yummy!

today's the 6th of Aug 2006. it's 9.40pm
God Bless & Hugs!

0 comments: