Thursday, May 10, 2007

Let me cry

It's my 3rd day at work... and I've never felt so unhappy... many things are going through my mind now... i feel lonely, i feel tired, i feel dry, i feel empty... i feel unlike ME. I wanna quit! but i cant cause i gave my neighbor (my boss) my word that I'll work with them for 3 weeks... 3 weeks never seemed longer... i'm detached from my life... i get up early in the morning to go get stucked in a jam... come back late in the evening only to GET STUCKED IN THE JAM AGAIN! and be all EXHAUSTED by the time i finish showering...

at work i'm like this kuli that carries files and boxes... do i look like i'm the brawny type? i find it hard to communicate with my colleagues... there are so many new faces... i just cant seem to connect with them!

i totally miss college life! i miss MY life! (i wanna cry!!!)

to make things worse... my memory's playing tricks on me... little things kept occurring, reminding me of my sad memories... a song, numbers... FILE NAMES!!! *ARGH!!!!* why wouldnt you, BOTH of you just leave me alone!!!

altho i dont like SEGi (the way they manage things) but i miss that white-full-of-cobwebs-and-cracks building... and most of all, i miss the people in it! i cant wait for the 19th to come!

i could really use a shoulder now...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hugs darling...no worry always seek for God i think this is just apart of your life more things coming up but I know our big DOT can do it!!!!I a;so suffering here...update you in my blog..hugs...muaxxX!

Anonymous said...

and iM SAB!!!=)forget to type...