Friday, August 01, 2008

All the Suspense!

ISH! Bleach is taking FOREVER to buffer! i didnt want to do this tag now... cause i'm sick too like Foo... and i'm brain dead toO! *pout* but since i'm stoning in front of the com... i shall do this anyways!

Six things I’m passionate about
seeing kids starting their lives right and teens getting their lives straighten up
acting
handicraft
good food
GOD of course!
cant think of 6 la... NEXT!

Six things I say too often
...LIKE...
ish!
lalala
roar!
hello!
last but not least....
DOT'S HOT! :P

Six books I’ve read recently (this is IMPOSSIBLE to complete)
besides my Bible...
the only book i can recall reading recently (like 5 yrs ago i think) is Purpose Driven Life
or.. BLEACH! if Mangas are counted :P

Six songs I can listen to again and again
Yovie & Nuno's- Menjaga Hati
Andra & the Backbone's- Sempurna (am listening to it now *teehee*)
David Cook's- Always be My Baby
Howie Day's- Collide
Hillsongs (i think)- Until i see You
Chris Tomlin- Indescribable

Six things I learnt in the past year
that some things are SERIOUSLY easier said than done
how to use Illustrator! (will blog bout it soon! =))
that i should cut down on my eating habits (something that i've learnt and yet NOT put to practice :P)
i mite wanna be a mom someday afterall!
i have a soft spot for guys that look good in suits (note the LOOK GOOD)
my parents are growing old... :(





0 comments: